Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lower Prices for 2008

Many of you are already aware of this, but in case you haven't heard the good news...

Stampin' Up! has reduced the new 2008 catalogue prices by 7%!! They are trying to reflect the increased value of the Canadian dollar. Unfortuneately, due to the higher cost to them for doing business in Canada, they are still not able to match the US prices. They have also reduced the first level hostess amount to $200 from $225, so you can earn hostess sets and free product a little bit easier! I expect a few more adjustments to be made with the next catalogue in the way of the hostess levels.

Also, I only just noticed that the new catalogue has brought back the 12x12 individual colour packs of paper! Select colours were removed from the last catalogue and made for some unhappy customers, so they were able to fix their mistake. I'm pretty happy with that as I do use a lot of the same colour of paper for workshop and class projects.

Sorry that I haven't put up any projects lately. I will soon, I promise.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

No comments: