Friday, July 17, 2009

WINNER!!

Unfortuneately, I was camping in Golden Ears Provincial Park through the 15th and could not pick and reveal a name at that time.

But today is the day!! My son picked a name today. The winner will receive two SU stamp sets. A paper crimper with kids hands all over it, fabric flowers, brads, buttons, grommets, eyelets, an assortment of new SU In Colours, 2 yards of the new SU Soft Suede grosgrain ribbon, 2 each of precut sizzix die cuts that I have (matchbox die, topnote, circle ornament, pillow box), and more!

I'm so pleased at those who have commented with such loyalty. I will be continueing my blog, but since only a handful of people have showed an interest, I will have to cut back on time spent uploading my cards and updating information on this site. Soooo . . . I will be more slack on how frequently I post and will not be taking the time to add links to updates on the Stampin' Up website. You will have to rely on the website itself to be informed on current specials. (or you may receive information through me directly if you're on my customer list)

So without further ado, I'm happy to announce that the winner of my blog candy is . . .






PATRICIA JASPER!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Pat! so funny!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy. I'm sorry you are cutting back on your blog because I always go there.
Pat