1. Start by lining up your clear image sheet into the side of your "jig" being sure it's neatly tucked in and flush with the edges.
2. While holding your jig and the clear sheet steady, line up your stamp flush and snug into your jig and slide it down to stamp your image on the clear sheet.
3. The clear sheet then becomes your guide for positioning your stamp onto your project.
4. Lay your clear sheet over your project to where you want the image to be. Then line your jig up snug as you did before while you hold your image sheet in place over your project.
5. Remove the imaging sheet while firmly holding the jig in place.
6. In the same fashion as you did when stamping on the clear sheet, you will hold the jig firmly in place, line up your stamp flush and snug into the jig and slide the stamp down to stamp the image on your project.
I love how little effort it took to center my "noel" onto my card!