Thursday, July 12, 2007

The New In Colors



The new In Colors with Stampin' Up are growing on me. I have to admit that I wasn't ready to give up the old In Colors and didn't get too excited about the new In Colors. Now that I've had a chance to use them, I'm much more excited about them. I love how they are so easy to coordinate with each other. I'm also really excited about the new textured cardstock! I just put in an order for some, so if you come to my home for my Stampin' Up party on July 21st, you can have a look for yourself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow didn't think this was your blog!! lol. you havn't had an update in for every! lol. love these cards :)

Anonymous said...

um you need to make more posts so I dont have to double comment! lol. I just gave you an award! check it out on my blog!